Sunday, November 18, 2018

Wayward Pines

How come nobody told me that Wayward Pines has more than one book?! Also, how come that I only now learn about the TV series that is based on the books? I mean, I was only looking for a picture of the book cover... And I found a treasure trove of things... Oh well, at least I will have something to watch, right? I mean after I finish the last two episodes of Kindaichi. Can't start anything else new unless the old has been finished. 
Also, I read a great Harry Potter story, but it only has 12 chapters so far and I've read all of them. And I want more. So hopefully, the author will update soon. Cause I hate it when I read something great and then I have to wait for updates. Though it would be even better if Mai Kusakabe updated Recreated Fire. My favorite Harry Potter and One Piece crossover. Love it. Will try to finagle a pdf copy from her when it's finished. For archiving purposes as well as offline reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment