Monday, November 19, 2018

Why no Akechi...

Hina's disappointed. Yesterday, I started watching Kindaichi live action. Japanese, obviously. Went through the first series. Skipped an episode here and there, the ones I was sure that Akechi wouldn't be in. But, lo and behold, there's no Akechi at all... So, I went and started googling. Turns out that there is Akechi, but it seems it's only like two or three episodes out of the whole series. And then I got it in my head to watch Kindaichi Neo, which follows Kindaichi Returns anime. So I do so, again, no Akechi. So I go and watch the Prison Cram School special. Hoping that Akechi would be at least there... Again, no luck... The fuckers decided to drop him completely! Even though he's like the best character out of the whole series... In the Prison Cram School, he's replaced by detective Lee from Hong Kong. Like, nothing against the actor or the character, but heck! I went to find the live action solely for Akechi... And then there's no Akechi to be seen... Hina's disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment