Thursday, November 22, 2018

Kai Hiwatari [Old Pics]

So, just a bunch of random pictures I drew ages ago. Just needed to add something. Well, not really needed, but wanted to. So, it's Kai from the Beyblade anime. The original one. Before Metal fusion and that kind of stuff came out. Never watched that. No, I did watch it, just not all of it and I still think that this one was better. Not V-force, but Beyblade and Beyblade G-Revolution was great. Like, I would still probably like it, but even though I loved it as a kid, now, I would prefer to watch something else. Like maybe another episode of SAO Alicization? I could go for that but will have to wait for Sunday for the episode to come out. I would even go for an episode of Detective Conan, probably even better than SAO, since it's something that I've been into for much longer and it also has lots more episodes. Over 900. Like, I don't expect SAO to have that many, but the fact is, that DC is still great even after that many episodes. Though I will never be on board with the Ran/Shinichi romance. I'm a Kaito/Shinichi fan. As well as Akai/Furuya fan. So give me either of those and I'll be happy. Or interchange those two in any way and I'll still be happy. Funny thing is, there are no fanfics that would pair Amuro [Furuya] with Conan. Hina's disappointed... 




No comments:

Post a Comment