Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Gokumon Satsujin

For those who don't know what that title is referring to, it's a Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns case file about a series of murders that happen in a prep school that hosts a study camp in a location that has given the camp a prison prep nickname. And why am I naming a post after this? Well, I've just been rewatching this case. After watching the live action rendition of it and ranting about them dropping Akechi and replacing him with Lee keiji. Not the nicest thing for them to do. Akechi is the best character. Also, the anime version of the case is a bit more detailed and somehow more coherent. No, not coherent, cohesive. Better constructed. 
The case that follows this one is also great. Takes place on a moving airplane and Akechi ends up piloting the plane after the pilot dies and the murderer is revealed to be the co-pilot. Need to find out if this one was made into live action too... I know that the one where Kindaichi and the Puppeteer from Hell are made to work together was. But not sure about this one. 
Hell, I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. I just don't really have any idea today. I need to add what I'm writing about into my planning. Which reminds me that I still need to write down the plan for tomorrow. Though if I know myself well, it's only gonna take two or three minutes. Unless I get sidetracked by something. LIke the itch on my foot right now... And I can't even scratch myself properly as I'm timing myself while writing. Still got five minutes left to keep spewing some letters. But that itch is driving me crazy! Screw that, I need to scratch it!

I've been getting back into reading Harry Potter/Severus Snape fanfiction. I used to read it a lot, but then I switched around and read many other fandoms as well as crossovers. Which I love the most anyway. Nothing like a great crossover. My favorite is characters from other fandoms reincarnated as Harry Potter. Though the story must include either slash or have no one paired with Harry. If Harry is paired with a girl, I won't read it. I'm a slash addict and there is only one single exception to the rule. This single exception is the Ada Wong/Leon S. Kennedy pairing from Resident Evil. Like, it would be even better if someone genderbent Ada into a boy, but I've never seen anything like that written down and believe me, I looked for it. Boy did I look for it! I searched like crazy to find something like that, but to no avail. So I decided that every rule needs an exception and made this one. Though there will never be any other. At least I don't think there will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment