Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hello!

So, I got absolutely no idea what to write about today. Not even my usual blurb in Czech. Those one-liners. Like, I finally have a free day tomorrow. That's a good news. Oh, and hey! There will be an episode of Detective Conan on this evening. As well as SAO Alicizion. At least I hope so. SAO might only be tomorrow... Still good though. DC is my favorite anime. Like, Spiral - Suiri no Kizuna is great, but hey, I would absolutely love it if they made a remake of it... New animation and everything. The story can stay the same. It's good, but I would love an upgraded animation.
And my nail is getting in the way of writing. It's too long. It's making it hard to hit the right keys as well as not "not-press" keys. I should cut it at least a little bit. To make writing easier. I probably will. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment